Guidelines for Media at Halifax Port Authority
About the Port
For Port of Halifax facts, history, statistics and more, visit the About Us section.
- Please contact HPA public affairs before arriving on port property.
- Media are permitted in all public areas of port property at any time so long as port operations, traffic flow and/or visitor experience remain unaffected.
- Visitors may be interviewed with their permission.
- Please contact HPA Public Affairs out of courtesy before going on public areas of port property.
- Media are not permitted in secured areas of port property unless granted security pre-clearance and escorted.
- If media would like access to a secure area, at least 48 hours notice must be given to make appropriate security arrangements and while every effort will be made to grant access, access cannot be guaranteed.
- For access to South End Container Terminal or Fairview Cove Container Terminal, please contact the terminal directly.
- For access to Richmond Terminals or Ocean Terminals, please contact HPA.
- For any other general media inquiries, please contact HPA Public Affairs.
Senior Manager, Strategic Relations
Office: (902) 426-1060
Office: (902) 426-7375